Soo Jaidens has been noticabely wanting Daddies attention so Pete and I decided they needed a boys night out. Pete and Jai went to a Movie were Jaiden was spoiled with Hot dogs, soda, and Popcorn. After they went to the arcade and got Pizza. Jaiden was real excited when he got home. Rylan was a little bummed when they were going to leave but me & Him got Mcflurries from McDonalds and he was satisfied. Then Saturday I had a PREGNANT girls night out. We had one more girl to go but family was in town so she couldnt make it. Sooo we tried to figure what a bunch of pregnant girls could doo .(( Something fun, no movies, we ruled out bowling, laser tag, and some other stuff) We ended up going to eat at Red Robin and then going to King Putt for some indoor glow neon mini golf. It was a BLAST!! And pretty funny watching all these big belly women bending down as we put down/pick up our balls. THen after Golden Spoon was having a free ice cream night, so we hit up that too. It was a ton a fun!!



Me(37wks.3rd/girl) Celesital(30wk.1st/boy)Denise(26wks.1st&2nd/boy&girl, Melissa (26wks.1st,girl) Brittney (14wks.1st/?)
2 comments:
haha I bet you girls were quite the sight :) I LOVE the picture of you guys standing with your bellies... SO cute!! I'm anxiously awaiting the news of your little girl... I can't wait to hear that she is finally here!!
I would have LOVED to watch people as you all walked by! How fun!!!
Post a Comment