Oct 28, 2008

Tagged!!

Tagged! 8 THINGS Thanks Carol! =)

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. House
2. One Tree Hill
3. Special Delivery
4. Mystery Diagnosis
5. Cartoons.. Thats how I get things done =) Any mom understands that im sure.
6. Whatever else in one to entertain me
7.
8.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Outback
2. Olive Garden
3. Macayo's
4. Chilis
5. BJS Pizza
6. PF Changs
7. Claim Jumpers
8. The Islands

8 Things I did today
1. Kissed my husband goodbye
2. Woke up at 5:45a and cleaned till 8am. )My house was a disaster and I decided I feel best early in the morning lately)
3. Got my kids dressed and fed
4. Working
5. Going to Vote in a minute
6. Only 11.. Lots to do still
7.
8.

8 Things I look forward to
1. My next Ultrasound
2. My baby to be hear
3. Rylan completely potty trained
4. Being Sealed in the Temple ( Thats a REALLY looking forward to =) )
5. Finding out the gender of this baby
6. Getting a House, with a yard!
7. Next Vacation.. Dont know were yet but I want one =)
8. Christmas

8 Things I love about fall
1. Weather
2. Kids playing in the park
3. BBQ's or eating anything outdoors
4. Sweaters and Hoodies
5. Driving with the windows down
6. Comfy Pjs and Slippers ( Why are these way better when cooler)
7. Bundled up kids
8. Anything outside

8 Things on my wish list
My wish list is pretty much my things I look forward to =)
8 People I Tag

ANyone who wants to do this

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

K, so I love the one about getting sealed in the Temple!!! YEAH!! And you are amazing, getting up before 6am to clean the house!! GO GIRL!!

Sanders said...

I love the sealed in the temple one too! Make sure you invite us! Also, I was noticing that we like a lot of the same restaurants, we should double some time.