Oct 3, 2008

More on the Pregnancy

Soo two days ago I had lots of pain on my side and lower stomach. Yesterday I sent the kids to daycare and didnt go to work and just layed around ALL DAY long. It was a little nice but I started feeling crappy from being so lazy. Anyways today we had our first ultrasound. The baby is measure to size and we heard the heartbeat =D The baby sort of lookedl ike a baby but alot just like a blob still. They told me that I have a little weird thing (Ok, so thats my terminology) behind my placenta. I must have been not taken it easy enough. Thats whats causing the pain. Anyways the pain has eased up ALOT from two days ago but still there. I am suppose to not excersice (Not a problem since i havent been , not walk too much, not lift my kids =( Not clean too much.. All that stuff. Which beside lifting my kids havent been doing much of. Ive been feeling sick for the past two weeks so my poor husband has been wonderful enough to pretty much raise my kids on his own. Plus take care of me to add to his load. Oh yea, did I mention last minute Sunday I asked him to teach my primary class.. And he DID plus took the boys with him. Anways.. the baby is doing good!!

6 comments:

Sanders said...

I'm glad you have such a great hubby! Do what your doc says, that stuck-on-jelly will still be on the counter later.

Perry Family said...

Definitely take it easy, pain is not good...esp. if you get a "little wierd thing" behind your placenta!! :) love your terminology!! Hope you feel better soon and yeah for great husbands!! way to go Pete!

Emily said...

Glad to hear the baby looks great! That's always such a relief!! Hopefully you start feeling better soon... and that "the thing" goes away :) When's your official due date??

Lauren said...

How fun hearing the heartbeat! Hopefully this weird thing is nothing to worry about, and good job Pete for picking up the slack, what a good hubby!

The Thelins said...

Too bad you can't clean!! That's really a shame. No, but seriously that is sad that you can't hold the boys. You'll just have to cuddle a lot. I'm glad to hear all is well with the baby though. And I can't wait to hear what "it" is!

Amy said...

Oh man, no exercise or cleaning! I would start crying now!!! :) Your kids are so big. Are you still in the Desert View Ward? If you are, we are building a house in your ward. We are going to start attending the first of November!