
Were officailly to the 1/4 the way mark.10 weeks. Ok ok so theres lots of time left.. Please, dont remind me.
Ive continued on with the sickness through out the day and the night but luckily im not one to throw up. Sorry for the graphic details but I pretty much have a lump in my throat to a good part of the day. IT SUCKS!! But I have to be grateful I keep my food down cause i know many woman dont and some end up with Ivs to help with fluid and nutrients. So I cant complain to much.
Some good news though>> I read online Sea Bands ( thats right.. the motion sickness bands) help SOME woman with morning sickness. My mom had a pair laying around so we figured why not. And there HELPING!! HALLALUAH!! I dont feel wonderful and Ocassionally I get that moment of UGH. But the way I see it.. If it helps any.. im all for it. So if you see me around and think I look funky wearing them.. There is a GOOD reason behind it all.
6 comments:
Those bands didn't work for me but I'm glad that they are helping you. They are quite the fashion statement! Mine were gray, looks like yours are too, fun, fun! ;0)
I'm so glad that you found something to help, its a horrible feeling! You look so cute by the way! Wished I looked as good as you pregnant!
You little belly is so cute! Amber is going to kill you for putting that picture of her belly on that post about her shower! It isn't fair that she doesn't have stretch marks!!!
Isn't it funny how when you're pregnant, you'll try ANYthing? I know I did... So, your boys are adorable, but I hope this one is a girl for you!!
It is quite exciting that you are 1/4 of the way done! Whatever makes it better for you!
Your belly is so cute!
Post a Comment