We were reminising the other day about weird things we use to do while dying our hair ( When I was 17 and she was 14 we had our hair all pulled through caps with nasty bleach all over it and while waiting for it to change we got hungry and decided to go to Jack in the Box =) We lookedl ike HUGE idiots and got a few stares too, I guess when your young you just dont care though).
** They have to have 1800 hours at graduation, which means no one really graduates at the same time. Anyways she was suppose to graduate at 11. But most of the family wouldnt have been able to make it (Including her husband) she she just ditched half a day so her graduation would end up at 4pm instead. So majority of my family and Brandons family were able to make it. =) They make a fun tunnel for the Grads to run throgh and of course she got drenched in confetti!

After we all went to eat at Macayos. That was in celebration of her graduation but we also were Celebrating Lindsey actual B-day and Sheree and Brandons are next week.


Sheree brought her portable DVD player and we set it on a chair in the corner with Strawberry Shortcake which kept the kids entertained much longer.

Congrats Celestial. Happy Birthday Lindsey, Sheree, and Brandon.
We LOVE YOU all!
4 comments:
oh so cool!! What a perfect career for her! I love the story about Jack n the box! :)
Yeah for Celestial! She looks so different with blonde hair - she was always dark when I knew her.
I love the confetti picture! Hey I need to get your address.
Awww, Celest looks so pretty & happy! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment