Yesterday before soccer practice we decided to grab food at Famous Uncle Als Hot Dogs. Celestial has been coming to soccer practices alot latley since Brandon has school during then. Anyways were sitting there eating and theres a little music in the background. I wasnt really paying attention to it but Jaiden leans over and says " I wont go breaking your heart mom" and lays his precious head on my shoulder and then kisses it. (That was actually the song playing in the background) but it was just too dang cute. I had to blog it so I remember these sweet moments that just make my day! I love you Jai.. and I hope your right little man =) haha.
7 comments:
that is too cute! i cant wait to have kids!
Aw!!! Too cute!! I'm with you...I hope he's right!
-Danielle
Kids are so stinking cute!
Little boys can be so sweet to their mommys.
LOVE that jaiden boy...that is the sweetest thing EVER!!!
don't you just love those moments!! What a sweet boy!!
and some say that they never want to have kids... too sad that they'll never have moments like these.
Post a Comment