I dont care how old they get, Sleeping babies are PRECIOUS. Ive been a mom for almost 4 years now and I really dont know if Ill every not LOVE staring at my sleeping babies. I oculd just stare at them forever I think.
Also I have to say, I think boys dont really get the credit they should on how sweet they are. I cant believe the things these boys do. I just hope they be so amazing and SWEET 10-15 years from now =D haha.
I'm with you... sleeping baby's are the absolute sweetest and cutest! Even after a rough day, you can't help but love the heck out of 'em when they're fast asleep :)
Chad always laughs at me because every night on my way to bed I go in Vance's room and just look at him. I swear I could stand there forever. He looks so peaceful. I always have to resist the urge to pick him up and rock him. I try my best to give him a kiss and go to bed myself. I think this is going to be part of my night time ritual as long as Vance lives in my house - I don't care if he is 30!
4 comments:
That is adorable, now how do you do that, I mean they just fall asleep like that! Whats your trick??
oh my! those are some awesome pictures of the boys sleeping...there is nothing more precious than your child sleeping...peace and quiet!
I'm with you... sleeping baby's are the absolute sweetest and cutest! Even after a rough day, you can't help but love the heck out of 'em when they're fast asleep :)
Do you boys have beds?? j/k
Chad always laughs at me because every night on my way to bed I go in Vance's room and just look at him. I swear I could stand there forever. He looks so peaceful. I always have to resist the urge to pick him up and rock him. I try my best to give him a kiss and go to bed myself. I think this is going to be part of my night time ritual as long as Vance lives in my house - I don't care if he is 30!
Post a Comment