Apr 28, 2008

Rys Moves....

Rylan totally loves music and LOVES to dance. He cracks me up with his moves. When music comes on this boy is moving and better then I thought a 2 yr old had in them =) Jaiden gets a little Jealous of the attention he gets when hes dancing so we always try to include him and have him dances to.. BUT it doesnt exactly come natural to him... Heres Ry doing a little moving in the car the other day.. NOt the best choice of music for a 2 yr. old(Linkin Park, one of the few bands Pete & I both like) But he dances well to that kind of stuff and Petes Stuff =) Sorry its flipped.. I usually just record videos with my Digital Camera since its so conveinent (Although not the greatest picture) I didnt think about how I had it flipped until after.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Thats pretty cute, I love seeing little kids dance!

Emily said...

haha so cute!! Krew dances all the time too... I love it!

The Mullins said...

too funny!