Apr 16, 2008

Journals... Not my best quality

journal



In case any of you are thinking I put SOO much stuff up, Its because I decided this will be somewhat my new Journal. I have NEVER kept and Journal. And I mean Never. Plus to add to not writing htings down I have a terrible memory, So I figure I like doing this so after in done I add a little more Details and print on color printer... So now I finally can say I KINDA am keeping a Journal. PLUS..ive got the pictures to go right along with it all :) FINALLY, I can keep track of my memories.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Me too!! There is a company that you can upload your blog to and print it just like a book. That's what I am going to do at the end of the year.

Perry Family said...

That is so neat...this is almost better than email too because everything is saved, unlike email!Now we don't all feel so guilty for not keeping a better record of family events!! I want to find out what the name of the company Chrissy is going through to print out the blog just like a book...that sounds pretty cool!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

I hear ya! I have never been one to journal, but I actually like it this way. So don't feel bad about a lot of post. We all do it!