



Jaiden had his first soccer game this saturdday!! He was AWESOME. He scored the first goal!! He had a total of 2 for his team and 1 for the other team :) He did soo well.. I kept hearing everyone around saying Jaidens the best on out there:) If I sound like Im bragging.. ITS CAUSE I AM :) Pete and I were soo proud of him and he had a BLAST!! After he scored for the wrond team Pete stood at the correct goal so he didnt get confused which way to go! He had lots of family support to, Petes Sister was even down from California! We had soo much fun watching him and how well he did.


2 comments:
Of course you deserve to brag!! Good for Jaiden!! I can't wait until Krew can start playing sports... we are looking forward to that so much!
That is so cute, I can't wait till Maile is old enough to play soccer!
Post a Comment