Apr 7, 2008

AGAIN..New Hair!! :)




Sooo.. If you all havent noticed.. I get bored with my hair easy and am always doing something new. New color, ect. And it doesnt help my sisters in hair school either. So during the last session of conference she changed it up yet AGAIN!! :) We started with 2 inches off and then ended with this. She says she had a total of 10 INCHES off the back :) ... Almost could of donated it :( Except I have died it WAY to many times for that!! Soo this is the new look and there no turning back!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Looks so good! I love that style :) And I'm glad you've kept the color

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Super Cute! I love it!!

Kim said...

Cute Hair!!! Also looked like the soccer game was fun! I think that is my favorite part about saturdays now!!

Perry Family said...

Which sister is in hair school? She did a great job, the cut totally fits you, but then again, you could pull off any hair style!!

The Mullins said...

I love your hair, it actually makes you look older, in a good way. you know like a mom, I wish I could get away with a cut like that 'cause I love those bobs

Ashley and Ivy said...

she did a fab job!!! LOVE IT!!!! (=