Apr 28, 2008

Church Ball!!




Petes been playing Basketball in a Stake TOurnament. Its been lots of fun going every Thursday night. The boys love watching their dad play.. and keeping me busy chasing them down =) Its now over and Im kinda bummed Ive always loved watching Pete play and its only times like theses that I get to0 =( The game Thursday Jaiden decided to go sit by dad and the big boys and Pete assured me he was ok so I left him. He sat so well and looked adorable. It was Petes turn up and I thought for sure hed look at the big guys next to him and make a run for it.. Surprisingly he stayed and I had to get a few pictures of how adorable he looks!!

2 comments:

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

I am going to miss the thursday night game too! They were always so much fun.

Perry Family said...

Pete was THE MAN for our ward team! Mark said he was the "Go To" guy...it was fun while it lasted, hopefully they will do it again next year!