Apr 26, 2020

Quarantine Week 6

When I look back through my weeks pictures I realize we did ALOT this week.

We hit the high 80* this week so Pete and I both worked more than we have been. Pete actually covered service and install Friday and this weekend and ended up working most the weekend.

My parents have had their 450 quad up for sale for about 6 months and we got a bunch of messages about it this week (stimulus checks 😂) it ended up selling and Jaiden we really bummed! But he got in a last ride before he cleaned it up and made $100 from my parents for helping. He cleaned it up, warmed it up, pulled it out and showed the guy how to work it and kicked it on and off.

We still have the 250 but he is going to miss the power of the 450.


We have spent a lot of good family time together but I needed some quality one on one time with Pete. I asked him out for a date night. We grabbed food and headed for the park and “questions from a bag”  it wound up being windy that night so we folded down the back seats and enjoyed the night..  exactly what we needed.

We had WAY too many cookies this week. I made some, the boys made some, Kim dropped off some the kids to decorate and my parents dropped off crumble cookies for helping sale the quad.

We did chalk art, water balloons, schoolwork, puzzles.

A new mat for the trampoline arrived and we swapped that out.

The kids took the dogs for a few walks.

We went to Floyd Lamb Park and the kids loved it...  Kadence told me thanks mom for such a fun day.. we definitely want to go back in the next few weeks and do some fishing.

We added to our garden

We met the cousins at the park for dinner and water balloons.

I met up with Amber at 7p and went for a walk...  yeah..  ended up doing 7.5 miles!!

I am trying to think of something I haven’t made or made well and try to improve it.
This week with our orange chicken I did fried rice (which I don’t make handle at all)
Also made some spinach artichoke dip this week.


I haven’t wrote much about video games..  but Rylan plays ALOT with Jaxon. It keeps them happy and they FaceTime so they get to bond over it.  Jai and Grey play together also, but not near as much and not fortnite as much.














































No comments: