This week was the first week I felt pretty stir crazy. I also think making all these meals and dishes and trying to do fun things to keep the kids entertained caught up to me this week. One day Pete came home from work and I left for a walk alone. He asked if I wanted to go as a family. I said no I want to go alone. Haha
We baked
Made play dough
Did school work, walks, played out back.
I watch Steven and Desmond for a day and half. They are terrified of my dogs and we tried to warm them up some. They played “zoo” by loving them through the back door...otherwise they were NOT fans and would either freak out and later say.. I don’t like that.
Kim and the boys stopped by and brought the kids some snacks. Kadence straightened Greys hair.. wish I got a picture :(
The kids are loving the hoverboard on walks.
We had a plumbing issue with the upstairs bathroom overflowing .
I got my first sunburn of the season.
We have played a handful of games but the kids fell in love with spoons again!
One day on the way back from a hike we found a stray dog. We pulled over to call it’s owner and found no tag. Our dogs were AWFUL with it and I had to break up an insane dog fight/bark..: ahh. Tank even broke my back gate trying to get to her. Animal control isn’t even doing lick ups because of Covid 19 ... I posted online for help and a lady in our church took her for a few hours and ended up finding her owners.
We did 2 hikes and Sunday I also was needing to get out so I took a d toward Lovell canyon.
This & That
4 years ago















































No comments:
Post a Comment