


My brother Gary and his wife Lindseys little sweet daughter arrived last Thursday March 12th!! Since im not allowed to be moving all around they were awesome enough to bring her to us Sunday!! She was precious as can be! I know the boys loved her and were soo excited holding her. They were actually really good taking turns and being nice. They did try tuching her face lots though, Who can resist when there soo tiny =). Seeing the boys with her got me excited for our little one but also a little more nervous>>> This will be a WHOLE new experience with two rambuxious little boys to keep an eye on with her around as the last time I had a newborn Jaiden was 17 months (they were close but Jaiden didnt bother Rylan too much).
5 comments:
Wow, look at all her hair, what a precious baby! I am sure it makes you excited for yours!!
Awww... she's cute! I can't wait for your little tiny baby!!
She is SOOOO cute. She looks a lot like Ivy in that first picture. Your boys are going to make awesome big brothers!!! These pictures are adorable!!!
Tara, I just clicked on your blog off of Carol's. I had no idea you were going through so much! Take care of yourself. Tell Gary and Lindsey, their baby is so CUTE! How darling.
Love, Inez
Post a Comment