Over the past little bit and in the next little bit were having lots of changes happen.
For starters Pete switched Jobs. He was at Cal Air and has now been at T Brothers Tile for 2 weeks now. So far hes liking it and he needed a change of pace. Were both real excited for him.
For about the past 5 months My sister Crystal was at our house watching our boys. The plan was for her to continue watching the kids once the baby was here, but plans change and she was ready for a change of pace to (Keep in mind, crystla is the sister who watched Jaiden when I went back to work when Jai was 6 months and up unitll we put the boys in daycare when Rylan was 9 months, so Thanks Crystal for all the help).I would just stay home now but since Im suppose to be relaxing and our medical bills already our pretty outrageous already (Im working to pay for babysitting and bills).. Celestial has stepped in and is watching the boys until I deliver this baby. Then the plan is for me to stay home with the kids!! I couldnt be happier !! (Ill work a little at night and on Saturdays for some extra income for the time being)
So those are 3 pretty big changes if you ask me .. new job, stay at home mom, and new baby!! But were excited for it all and hope everything works out great!!
This & That
4 years ago
6 comments:
Those are some big changes, I'm excited for you guys! So glad to hear that your pregnancy is progressing so well, hang in there little funnel cervix!
Wow - lots going on at your house! It will be exciting to stay home with the kids after the baby comes!!!
How exciting for you to be able to stay home...you and your kiddos will love it! Congrats on the new job for Pete!
that is wonderful! congrats on all those changes!
HOORAY!! that is so fun!
YAY for you guys! I know how long you have wanted to stay home with your kids and I'm so excited for you! Just in time for fun park playdates with me and Mav!
Post a Comment