Ok.. so Ive never have been a huge fan or soccer. But when its my boys playing, its a different story. So we put the boys in soccer Spring and Fall and skip out on winter and summer (the weathers just to extreme for that) So soccer season was approching and Pete and I talked about what the plan was since now our boys will be on different teams because of the differnet ages they are now. (Which means 2 different practice days and two different times on Saturdays for games). Plus add a brand new baby into the mix>> I wasnt loving the idea. BUT, Pete won on this one.. we couldnt choose which boy got to play this season and who sat out.. and for Pete it wasnt an option to have noone play (Plus, we really do enjoy the quality family time it brings). Pete told me he would be incharge of soccer and that it would help me out once the babies here Id have those nights to myself with her.. and I appreciate that, BUT .. I would feel horrible, I mean its been a FAMILY thing all along and then I feel they would resent the baby because now that shes here its not.. So once Im off bedrest and shes here well all be going to it all!! To top off the busy soccer schedule Pete is doing a co-ed adult soccer league with some friends Thursdays. Ive never seen him play soccer, so well see how good he is. But since the stake basketball tournament is over this will be fun for him. And im sure the boys will totally love watching their daddy do what they love to do.
So by the end of this soccer season im sure Ill be ready for the summer break but Heres to anohter fun filled, busy soccer season!! Youll be seeing lots of pictures once I get them!!
This & That
4 years ago
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys are going to busy with soccer this spring...it is worth it though soccer is to fun to pass up!
I'm excited to hang out with you at the BIG boys soccer games! I was sad when basketball season was over cause it's so hard to get together but now we have soccer season! YAY!
Post a Comment