Apr 23, 2012

Sun Sun and More Sun

 We got close to the 100* this past weekend. Pete was on call which ment we didnt see him much So we decided we better do something to keep our minds off missing daddy :)  

Saturday we hit the park. The boys wanted to ride bikes and I wanted low stress so we headed to this quite/ pretty one in Southern Highlands. Well someone didnt get the memo that It was going to be HOT so they didnt have the splash pad going. Soo.. we werent there very long. 

We grabbed taco bell for a picnic at Mtns. Edge.  Wow!! Packed. Im liking this park less and less due to the crowds, which in turns means no relax time for mom. Jaiden was stuck on leaving me and found some friedns from school He played with them while I watched Ry and Kadence at the water. He was VERY good about checking on me.



 He insisted on wearing long pants too >> crazy kid!
 We took a little drive to a small town about 12 min from the house.  These guys were all over and wanted to pop their head through the window.
 Last minute I was told we were ordering the fight (we were invited to go out for it but Pete was stuck working) missed some of the prelim fights but have  relaxed night at home.
 Cuddle Bugs!!   kadence wanted to be held and then Matix decided he needed to be held to. I love these babes
 Sunday we hit the park again.. without dad again. This time we went to a different park and I had about 2 hours of relax time. I think this is my new fav near us!!


 We had to bring daddy to show him the Donkey on Sunday!! It was fun watching them.





No comments: