Saturday morning we made homemade doughnuts and smoothies while daddy slept in.
During the first session of conference I painted this table
to look like this, which matches a little better :)
Had lots of cuddle time with my main squeeze
Then we headed to Mavricks first T-ball game. It was a double header so we stayed for 2 games.
The kids did a lot of this....
After I let them play on the playground for about 30 more min... I guess it was to much, cause we were like this real early
Sunday morning Me & the boys got Pete for April Fools. We had this nail polished dried out that looked like we spilled it. The boys thought it was hilarious to yell "APRIL FOOLS"
We relaxed, Jaiden loves the blog book
while watching some more conference.
Leshal, Brandon, Matix, Ashley and Jed cme over for a BBQ. I had to get the kids too!
I put jello in cups and let it set up with the straw in and handed the kids there "kool -aid" Watching Ry try to suck it out was awesome! I accidentally told Jaiden here is your jello so I didnt get him :(
We took the kids and the dogs to the new park by us.
The dogs pulled the kids on there stomach... too funny!!
It was pretty cold so we headed home for games!


No comments:
Post a Comment