Apr 2, 2012

Rylan made this cute bunny face in Kindergarten last week. He made some carrots too but those were squished before I got a picture!! Too cute!
 The dog hair shedding has begun. This will be Rexs hair pile weekly for a WHILE!! Its soo gross but almost fun to see how muc hyou can get off.
 Jaiden ran with me to Star Nursery for some weed killer and fertilizer real quick. He ran straight to the big turtles!!
 Kadence is OBSESSED with my makeup. I should probably hide it away. She kept steeling my liquid eye liner all weekend and making a mustache looking thing. Maybe thinking its lipstick??   I guess she doesnt know lipstick doesnt belong on my face pad.  Its a good thing shes cute
This morning I got out of the shower to this. These two snuck in my room and were cuddling. Adorable!

No comments: