Apr 17, 2012

Low Key Weekend

After a SUPER busy week (icluding dinner in the car and on the go 3 days in a row) and a bad thursday...I decided I was going to have a LOW KEY weekend.

How sweet it this. Saturday morning bright and early Kadence climbed into our bed for a few more zzzzz 's

Saturday I got the boys to help me clean bathrooms.... and I have to add, they literally got into a fight over mopping!!  I had to send Jaiden to time out.
We have a bunch of neighbor kids who drive me nuts. They are literally in my garage before I stop the car. I let the kids play for about in hour and then thankfully they headed home. :)    I think we need a bigger tramp!! haha
They boys playing hockey "berry ball"  with a tree berry and brooms. They were loving this all weekend.
Sliding off the tramp.


Went to Jaiden (now Rylans...the team had a kid back out and he already payed... Rylan is taking his place FOR FREE :)  ) first basketball game!



Jaiden helped make monkey bread while I made Eggs Benedict for Sunday Breakfast.
 We played in the sun... oh, and water. This pool is for the Dog ;)  Oh well. I taught the kids all about relay races and we had a BLAST doing them!!
Taking a walk to the neighborhood park to play.




After that wonderful weekend>> Monday was a nice fresh start!! Exactly the weekend I needed!!

No comments: