























Thursday we made a quick stop at McDonalds.(Kadence decided on this trip or somewhat a few days before thay Baby food is NOT ok for her anymore. She has 2 tiny teeth on the bottom but she wants all the people food she can get> so she just shared whatever we were having). We headed out to Sandy Beach (This was my favorite beach of all the ones we went to. Not crowded at all and Gorgeous clear water. Light sand, and no rocks under water as far as we could touch. The drive over had lots of black rocks with the white waves crashing up against them. Loving that. The kids had a ton of fun playing with their cousins. Kadence even kept scooting to the water. We kept having to pull he back so the waves wouldnt splash up in her face. Shes definately a beach baby. Pete & I swam out and played in the waves. That was fun. Its really the first time Ive ever done that. The water in Cali is always cold and I have some fear or the ocean, but being able to see your feet made it way better. After about 2 hours we headed to Hunama Bay. This place is a huge visitor attraction and was crowded on the beach. But its mainly for the snorkeling and once your out it wasnt bad at all. Their were tons of fishes swimming around. It was shallow majority of the area. I got scared a few times because we got super close to some decent sized fish. Pete & I loved all the snorkeling and want to go more. Jaiden even came out for a minute but got scared because he could see how deep he was and he saw fish immediately. We headed how to shower and get ready for the Luau at the Hotel. The boys got headbands braided from leaves and Kadence got a stamp tatoo along with them. Rylan got up for the hula training. We saw a guy climb a tree SUPER fast. My friend Tara called me and told me she was engaged just as dinner was starting. We ate, Rylan kept asking which one was the piggy and I want to eat more Piggy (I thought seeing the pig would creep them out, obviously not. The dancing was awesome. Their were fire throwers (One was 9 and he had one awards at 7.. he was amazing). Hale Koa, the hotel we stayed out, was a military hotel. We got in because Pets dad was in the military. Hale Koa means : Home of the Warrior. The luau focused alot on fallen soldiers or having the veterans stand from different wars. They sand proud to be an american (My nephew Greyson sand along as well) while having people hold candles. It was beautiful. They had couples stand and dance. Pete and I stood and danced while his family watched our kids. We had a ton of fun.
1 comment:
Your trip looks AWESOME! I'm so excited for you that you are spending time in beautiful Hawaii! Your little beach baby is a doll.
Post a Comment