Apr 15, 2010

Friday in Hawaii











Friday the Fmaily all drove up to North Shore. Its about a 45 min drive. Of course in Hawaii it doesnt seem that long because its all gorgeous and a scenic drive so we all enjoyed it. We hit up the Famous Mosumotos Shave Ice. I thought, really how differenct can shave ice get, but it Was better. The ice and flavor was different. YOu can add ice cream and sugar coated beans. Super Yummy. Even Kadence had her somee. After that was the stop at Pearl Harbor, Im horrible and even though I did want to go. When we first got there I was kinda like> Ugh. But once we got to walk thorugh the huge ships that these men lived on it was really interesting. The small spaces the lived in and kept their things had to be tough. See the picture were my kids are on the bed? Well there was one above and one below. Lined in a room very cramped with about 30 beds. Has sucky!! Im am very htankful for the men who serve our country. After that we headed to Sharks Cove (before we left I was checking places I wanted t ogo and this was one of them) It ended up being a place were Pete went as a kid. It said it was good for kids to snorkel because its shallow. But its also tiny tide pool with little crabs and fishes all over.



We saw TONS and the kids LOVEd every minute of it. It was really pretty to. We saw a whale out a distance and just for a minute but it was pretty neat.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is so pretty! I am jealous :)

Perry Family said...

i L.O.V.E. hawaii!! so envious you took your whole family!