
Sunday was our last day in Hawaii. We were dreading heading home. Unfortunately the side of the Island we were on was rainy and cloudy (Turtle Bay , were we had planned to spend some more time almone just our small family) So we decided to drive slowly back down south shore to meet up with the family and check out a few more beaches along the way.
(Kadence and I in Matching dresses)
We made a few stops, one being the temple. Ive seen pictures but it was still fun to stop by. The picture is just of the tmple and not of the family.
I was in a sun dress and bathing suit and felt a little out of place so it was a quick stop. We then met of with the family and did a little shopping. The boys got necklaces with a wooden paddle with their pappas initial engraged on it. After we headed to the beach to get some pictures of Kadence in her $3- Hula outfit. 
She was a hit> people were Lovin on her and asking if they could take pictures. You have to admit, its stinking cute! After swimming for a few hours it was time for dinenr at the Yard House. Jaiden even tried some muscle. It must have been finger licking good cause thats exactly what he was doing =).

Then we said our goodbyes and headed off. 
We hoped all kids would stay awake at least until we boarded but no such luck .Jaiden was out at the rcar rental. Thankfully we got all the luggaged loaded> with Pete taking a few trips back and forth. One more kid and airplane is close to inpossible. Jaiden managed to walk onboard and is glad he did.. He peeked in at the pilot and the Pilot let him come on up. He sat in his chair and all. I told him how cool that was cause mostly when you in the pilots seat its one not being used anymore. He was pretty excited!
3 comments:
How fun, I'm jealous! Kade is super cute and I love your matching dresses! :)
I'm with Chelsea - the matching dresses are darling! I'm SO jealous and can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!
how fun that you got to go to hawaii! im SO jealous! i LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of your darling little girl in her coconut outfit!
Post a Comment