<







Saturday morning we headed up to Turtle Bay (Pete, the Kids, and I got a room one night here, while the rest the family stayed at the Other Hotel)Pete wanted to make sure he went here because he has memories going with his Dad. We glad we did. This part of the island was not city at all. Lots of pretty beaches, especially the one the Hotel is on. We snorkled right outside our Hotel room. All the family came down with us Saturday morning to swim. The kids had a blast and Pete and I had lots of fun snorkeling together. I didnt go out as far as he would of liked. I have a small fear of the ocean so I was surprised I even did what I did. Only because the water was clear =). After a long water day. The family headed out and we headed to the room to shower and off to the buffet. I stuffed my face with all the King Crabs legs I wanted. All 3 kids conked out before their food even hit the table.


We were hilarious getting back to the room and got lots of stares with 3 sleeping babies. We spent the night there. I HIGHLY reccommend this resort if anyone planning on Oahu. We wished we were there longer.
1 comment:
So funny that they are alseep at the table! I've heard this resort is so nice!!!
Post a Comment