Jul 5, 2009

Our 4th of July!!

We had a great 4th of July this year. I love this holiday. Swimming, Bbqs, family, fireworks, and of course the reason were celebrating.. our freedom. My kids are still little and this just go over their heads but I think its important to TRY and expaling why were having all this fun. I dont think they really understood but I think as I was explaining it made me stop and think how grateful I am to live in this country and how grateful I am to those who leave there loved ones to protect our freedom. I truly am grateful for a day we can remember just how special that is. We went to My sisters husbands mom and her new husbands house ( they were gone) and enjoyed their beautiful house and pool and ate yummy food. Then of course off to do fireworks. It was lots of fun and nice and relaxing. Heres some pictures of our night.....





No comments: