Jul 16, 2009

3 x's >> REALLY~~

Im feel like im running on empty. Kadence is NOT the best sleeper. She is now waking up 3x's a night and this has been going on for WEEKS!! My boys were pretty good from the get go but this girl is not so much =(. At the beginning she would wake up once PLUS, all my kids would nap together so I'd get one in to. Thats NOT the case anymore. I try everyday to get them down together, because I feel in desperate need of sleep but it only happens every so often. I hope this stage passes REAL soon here!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Seriously if you ever need a nap, I would be happy to watch you kids for a few hours, I need a baby fix!

The Fleming Family said...

I'm sorry! That is how Aiden was for me! He was waking up 3-4 times a night since birth and would sometimes eat for over an hour and then be up again a couple (or just one) hour later! It was awful! I thought that I was going to die. Good luck!
-Danielle

Marilene said...

i should have you bring your boys over to play for a couple hours each week. give you one day that you could catch up on a nap with Kadence! and Craig could use some friends to play with! let me know if you would like that. of course, i'll be going through similar in a couple months, but for now, it's just craig and I until i leave for work.