



My Grandparents came down in town and we borrowed a room key from them so we could go swimming @ the hotel. My mom and Aunt Melody went with me and the boys. It wasnt the most kid friendly pool Ive been to but we still ahd fun. I thought I was about to get into a fight though. yea.. That right. So my mom swims off with Jaiden and Im sitting on the steps holding kadence. Rylan was sliding back on forth on the steps not splashing or being load. Then I look over and this lady is facing Ry saying " You need to get the f*** away from me. WHAT??? she cant be talking to my baby. So I wait and she says it again. WOW!!! I WANNA FLIP. I call Ry and tell him to come over to me. I say to him loud so she can hear " DONT GO OVER THERE.. THAT LADY IS GRUMPY AND VERY MEAN." I really wanted to say somehting to her but Im pretty sure she was drunk Im im holding my 2 month old baby, what if she flipped. but we didnt get up and leave. Im not going to completely satisfy her. WOW!!! WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SOOOOO GAY!!! Really, he was being soo good. I could see it if she was relaxing and he was slashing her or somehting. Some people just should never have their own kids and that lady was one of them.
2 comments:
I completely agree with you. what a rudy that lady was, way to control yourself!
On another note, i love the random unlv basketb pictures!
Wow, you are good Tara. I think I would have flipped and Mama Bear would have come out!! Good example though! :) PS. You look great!
Post a Comment