Aug 13, 2008

Getting older every minute

Jaiden has liked taking showers with Pete since forever it seems like (Rylan not untill recently) But just a few days ago Jaiden decided he needed to take one all by himself. So I plop him in thinking ill be reaching in getting all wet in just a minute to wash him up. But I pop my head back in and he was all leathered up head to toe and starting to rinse off. AMAZING. My 3 year old is becoming more and more independant all the time that is totally amazes me. Of course every day since he tells me I need to shower all by myself and yesterday He was a little upset that he had to help Ry shower first before he could have the shower to himself (Because of course Rylan wants to do everything Jaiden does, when it comes to bib boy stuff)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That is cute. At this age I think I am surprised daily about how capable little three year olds could be! It is sad in a good way too that they are needing less and less of our motherly assistance!