Aug 13, 2008

Everyone needs a little pravacy

Rylan has not had any interest in starting potty training, and I was ok with that because I WAS NOT looking forward to it. Jaiden just took so long, and it was soo frustrating. Just soo everyone understands.. Rylan would sit on the potty every once in a while nad then about 1 second later the boy would stand up and say all done. Never even really trying at all (Note the boy has actually peed in the potty only about 1 time out of about 30-40 times sitting on it). So this weekend he decides he want to sit on potty and I of course let him but think nothing of it. Once he sits down I have to run and check on breakfaast, only a few seconds later he says "ALL DONE" I go in to check on him and what'da know THE BOY DID IT!! YAY!! So, ive come to the conclusion that he likes a little privacy! He only goes when I leave him alone for a minute.He wore underwear saturday and sunday (not at church) and all the time when hes at home. He has been doing AWESOME!! I hope everything keeps going this well. Although we still gotta work on #2, he doesnt have that one down yet!

4 comments:

Perry Family said...

AWESOME!!! It is the most wonderful thing when your kids start getting down the potty!! YEAH!!

Alli Waldron said...

I can't imagine what a relief it must be to not have to change a poopy diaper. I am so far off from that, but I am excited for you.

Marilene said...

so exciting! hope things keep up!

Krys said...

haha that;s awsome you hardly have to potty train him... it's funny how much easier a second kid can be by learning from the older.