Aug 5, 2008

2nd Day was Knott's Berry Farm



We had to get a picture here =)



Heres me and Jai about to ride the roller coaster!






Rylan scared on this one









My little family!




So Sunday morning we decided we would do Knott's Berry Farm!! Glad we chose it. It turned out to be a blast for the kids, and us too of course!! Jaiden Rode his first REAL roller coaster. YES, hes 3 and this thing was fast and spun around too. No flips but other than that, the real deal. They had a video recorder at the front of each seat. We bought the video of it cause it was too cute but I cant figure out how to upload it on here =( Rylan had a fun time too, he only cried on 1 ride. It was like a small big shot =) hes not ready for that yet!! Jaiden was soo excited about roller coaters he wanted to ride them all (Of course hes not big enough though). We all got to do the log ride,
and the boys loved getting slashed and wet!!

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

Knott's looks way fun too!!! I haven't been since a kid, so that will have to be a place I take my kids soon! I can't believe Jaiden rode on the roller coaster!! What a brave little guy!

Alli Waldron said...

This looks like so much fun! I can't wait until Vance is old enough to do these kinds of things.