Aug 20, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls




My mom has always been one to make homemade bread and rolls and stuff like that. I always knew I would occasionally do it too, But so far 3 years of being married and on my

own and I have not done anything like that completely from scratch. So I decided Id try. Last night the boys and I made Homemade Cinnamon Roll with no help from Grandma!! Yeast and all, completely form Scratch!! Im pretty happy with how they turned out too! Here so pictures from Petes phone of us and the finished product!

5 comments:

Marilene said...

looks like it was fun! it makes me want to make cinnamon rolls again! i think it's so fun. a lot harder than just buying, but always worth it!

Perry Family said...

Those look delicious!! You will have to post the recipe!!! PLEASE! I'm always looking for a good cinamon roll recipe!

Danielle said...

And you didn't bring some to me!! Just kidding. Looks yummy! I would not attempt that, maybe one day!

Krys said...

You go girl!!! Now you wish you had a Bosch? I see you borowed moms :-D I'm sure they tasted delish!

Chrissy said...

They look yummy!! Making things from scratch s over-rated!!:)