




Saturday night was fun. Alisha had a date (Singles ward did like a prom night) so we got to do her hair all fun. We werent sure Celestial would be over in time but luckily she showed up in time becuase I was clueless about what we could do with her hair. So while Leshals huried we all hung out (Sheree, Alisha, Celestial and I). Leshal only had about 30-40 min to do it so we think It turned out pretty good, and Alisha loved it.. The boys were off in the other room watching the fight. Then we joined them. Jaiden and Rylan always think there a part of it and take off their shirts and fight and wrestle too but this time they were worn out from the pool earlier and dozed off. Here a picture of them relaxing and one of Rylan cuddling Jaiden after Jaiden fell asleep =D
1 comment:
how cute, I love when siblings are lovie with each other! Her hair looks great, hope the date went good:)
Post a Comment