Jun 16, 2008

Mtns. Edge Hike





I keep wanting to do the Mtns Edge hike with Pete and the boys. Leshal however had a night away from Brandon so we decided we would test it out first =D It was lots of fun and parts were definately a good work out, better than jogging the neighborhood anyday! It was a fun workout along with fun to hang out with my sister. We talked and talked and talked, came home and talked more. Were going to try to make it a regualr thing we do. Anyone who hasnt tried it should, but I wouldnt reccomend bringing a stroller, let the little ones walk or pack the real little ones in a snuggle thing. =D

4 comments:

Perry Family said...

That hike is super fun, and its even more fun to do it with a friend to chat all night with!!

Shawnice said...

thats sounds sooo much FUN....to do...
cute pics..2

Marilene said...

looks like fun! sisters are great!

Images by Krys said...

I'll have to go with you guys one of these days after the wedding is all said and done.