
At Breakfast

In the Golden Gate Park

Golden Gate Park

In the City

In Union Square .. Shopping

My first ride in a trolly

Trying some Alligator.. Theres a first and last for everything =D

Part of the Alkatraz Prision
Pete and I just celebrated our 3 year Anniversary this past Friday June 20th. I cant believe has time flys =D He had a great surprise planned all out for me but by the time it came around I pretty much kne weverything he had planned. He had a plane flight and hotel room set for San Fransisco on our Anniversary. His parents would be picking up the kids and keeping them for the weekend. He had planned on taking me from work to go to lunch and not coming back. All in all it pretty much worked about the same.. I just knew it all. We had sooo much fun. I had a lot of first also.. First taxi, trolley, dark alley, alkatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, walk through a real city, saw some sea lions, ate some alligator, Golden Gate Park. Saturday was hot and we did some shopping and went to Fishermans Wharf. We ate at a cute little place for breakfast with GREAT weather. Then onto a little cruise that went under the GOlden Gate Bridge and Around Alkatraz ( I love the movie the Rock). Sunday was cold and we mostly walked around the Golden Gate park ( I was mostly locals and the sceanery was amzing) from Saturday to Sunday it seemed almost like 2 seperate vacations. I cant believe my husband planned all this on his own and Im soo glad he did. And I soo thankful for my in laws and how much they help watch the boys (They even took them to the circus..which im a bit jealous over =D )
7 comments:
Happy Anniversery! San Fran is Fun and VERY interesting!
Congrats on three years!! Sounds like a great trip, what a sweet hubby to plan something like this! Glad you guys had fun!
Happy Anniversary and congrats! it looks like lots of fun!
Go Pete!! How awesome that he planned that! I would LOVE to be able to go back there... I went once our senior year...SO fun!! And I love all your pics. You guys are too darn adorable!! :)
happy birthday also Tara! Hope you have fun!
Happy Anniversary!! That is SO cool to go on a fun trip to San Francisco...I love that city, so many fun things to do, and really good weather! Pete is so cute for planning and being so sweet! And how wonderful for the two of you to get a way with no kids!!
Hello there! I was just browsing throu.gh the internet and I googled my name and came across your web page. My name is also Pete Almanza and I come from a long line of Petes( four generations to be exact.) Well I just wanted to stop in and say hello to Pete Almanza from Pete Almanza
Post a Comment