Jun 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!!


Happy Fathers Day (One day later) to all your wonderful dads out there. I want to say I LOVE holidays like this when you stop to realise how great family is and how great our fathers and husbands are. Im so greatful to have wonderful men in my life. Pete is such and amazing dad to my boys and I couldnt be happier. Heres a few pictures of this special day!


Pete & the Boys @ Famous Daves for dinner.
















The top is of Rylan for Daddy and the paper with the foot prints and poem are from Jaiden. Their daycare always comes up with the cutest little crafts!










Our family ready for Church on Fathers Day

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like you guys had a good day!

Emily said...

You guys are the cutest family! Love it!!

Perry Family said...

ahhhhh!! you all look so cute in you sunday clothes!

Janeen said...

cute pictures, your little family is adorable!