
Soo Jaiden a few nights ago was having ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS.. he kept waking up.. Pete is soo awesome with helping me with the kids that we always take turns!! Soo about 1:00am I hear him call so I half asleep say to Pete.. My turn Ill get him. So I walk into the room and realize Pete must have fallen asleep in their bed last run.. I thought they looked adorable and HAD to take picture... even @ 1am :)
4 comments:
haha what a GREAT picture! Makes bad nights more bearable :)
Something must be in the air because we had one of those nights too!!!
Great moment to capture. What a good Daddy!
HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I had Mark take a look at what a good daddy Pete is:) Mark is great during the day (he doesn't hear anything at night unless I wake him for help). That's the best, all the boys sleeping in the same bed!!!
Post a Comment