




My Baby Sister Got sealed in the Las Vegas Temple March 15th 2008. She is now Mrs. Brandon Tippetts. Its soo crazy to me shes married but she was absolutely GORGEOUS bride and I LOVE her dress. I have to post some pictures for all to see :) Pictures by the way were done my my other sister Crystal if anyone needing pictures done.. Shes AWESOME :)
3 comments:
I've been waiting to see those pics! She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! and your other sis, crystal did an AWESOME job with the photography!! Her dress is so beautiful! Where did they go on their honeymoon?? They are such a handsome couple. I'm so happy for them.
Thanks fo posting those! I wasn't able to make it to the reception. Her dress was gorgeous. They look so good together!
What beautiful pictures. Crystal is great! We're so happy for Celestial. We only had a few moments at the reception with kids in tow, but it was awesome to see her in her gown! She and her husband have made a good start!
Post a Comment