Mar 24, 2008

MORE Easter :)






Easter with Petes family was lots of fun!! The boys got to do and egg hunt 2 times one regular and then later tehy had a night hunt with glow in the dark eggs :) The boys always love going over to hang out with their older cousin Greyson. In the eggs their were WAR HEADS. We thought it would be funny to let the boys try 'em out :) Too funny, got some pictures of their faces. Ry surprisingly kept it but Jai ended up spitting it out. We were all dying laughing. :)

5 comments:

Janeen said...

sounds like so much fun! I love the idea of glow in the dark egg hunt.

Christene said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I love the glow in the dark eggs idea! What fun!

Lauren said...

You boys are so cute! Glad you had a fun easter!

Kim said...

Cute pics. I love to give mt boys War Heads too! I love the faces they make!!!

Perry Family said...

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! That's the BEST!!! It's so funny to see the sour faces kids make!! I love it! And thanks for offering to help us move, we really appreciate it, and will miss you guys tons.