
Soo my friend Tara was down for spring break this past week. When you got kids its hard to get away but Pete & I took the kids to Petes Parents Frisday night to spend the night, soo we went out for Tara 22nd Birthday to Macayos (My favorite) we had tons of fun and ate WAY to many chips :) Its always nice to have a night with out the kids :)


2 comments:
How cute! It is so nice to have that girl time, isn't it? I bet your friends loved getting together. I know it's such a great relief for me when I get to sit and chat and complete my whole sentence without interruption. Looks like you have some wonderful ladies in your life!!
Looks like lots of fun! I love Macayo's too, so yummy! And it is wonderful to get away with some friends, and leave the kids at home.
Post a Comment