The night before Matix's 2nd Birthday Party.. Celestial, Mom,Wendy, and I got together and made these super cute alien cupcakes for his Toy Story Party while Pete and Brandon lucked out and headed to the movies since we had more help. It was fun and It was the first night Wendy was in so I was glad we got to snatch her and the kids up.
Celebrated Matix at the Park with lots for Family and Friends. They had a snow cone machine and popcorn machine!! HUGE HIT!!
We kept my Birthday low key with sloppy joes, and slip n slide fun. Perfection!! I made some super duper fatening yummy cookies that I ate too many of also. Heres a link .. http://almanzarecipes.blogspot.com/2011/06/chick-magnet-peanut-buter-cookie.html
I got to ditch out of work half day and meet my sister at the Black Mountain pool.. My absolute favorite. Rylan swam without any floaties and Kadence thought she was the queen of the world. Doing her own thing and having all the bigs kids spoil her by helping her do the slide over and over again. Jaiden as usual was my little fish. He amazed Wendy by swimming circles around her and never touching bottom or grabbing onto her. She said her BIG kids still do that. Hes got endurance thats for sure.
We went to a indoor pool one night and are going back tonight. This is the night I MADE Rylan take of his lifejacket. He was nervous and then completly took to swimming. I should have done this soomer but oh well. He thinks he pretty awesome now. Dad missed it but will see another time.
We dropped off Kadence at my moms late one night and headed to our movie. Pete and my boys are HUGE transformers fans. Pete grew up on it and has given my boys a love for it. We watched it in 3d.. My first movie in 3d.. LOVE IT!! Ry konked about 15 min before it was over. The nexxt morning at 6am we paid for it though. Especially after the whole week of fun!
I cant believe the next time I see my sister will probably be a year from now. I hate it!! The kids have so much fun together.

No comments:
Post a Comment