Jul 22, 2011

~~Stuff~~

This morning last minute I remembered Rylan had been telling me all week that today he was suppose to paint his face like a circus animal and he wanted to be a lion. All I had to do this was water paint (the orange.. hard to see on phone pic) and black and brown eyeliner, white eye shadow. He was stoked and so were his friends when he walked in class. This week has been circus week at daycare.
Wednesday night I mentioned to Pete I want to get back t odoing regualr date night/guys night with the kids one on one and only one parents. Pere took Jai to Harry Potter and I spent the night Playing Kinect Dance Central. Soo fun!! He knows exactly what song he wants. Kadence would watch Ry with me and the nshed jump up and dance along side me on my turns. Super Cute. Ill have to get video. Here Ry to "Soldier Boy"


Something is just Super Sexy about a hard working Man. When I met Pete obviously I was attracted to him but I would always joke that his hands were softer and smoother than mine. I was raised to work hard and get dirty. I just like a man with rough hands, and banged up arms ;) Weird?? I even think he smeels good after a long day at work.



7/11/11 7/11 had their free slurpees. Id read it on facebook all day and planned on gettign the kids on. But when the time came I totally spaced it. I only remembered because I went to return a redbox.. at 7-11 and saw all the cars. I saw a friend their and started talking. Jaiden grabbed a big one before I noticed so we had to pay for it. The boys used their allowance to buy super cool straws too.




The night before out camping trip the boys wanted to "Camp Out" in the loft. They do this about every 2 weeks but it never seems to get ould. They LOVE it.

No comments: