Seriously... I DONT watch scary movies. When Pete and I met, he didnt love them and I did. So, he says I got him hooked. But now... I want nothing to do with them. I get serious nightmares. I havent wasthced anything scary in forever and yet last night I kid you not, Had about 7... All included me being murder.. Along the lines of the movies.. The Ring, THe Exorcist, and The Blair Witch project.
Pretty sweet right. UGH!!
Im pretty sure my husband might have gotten less sleep than me. I kept waking him up and telling him to cuddle me cause I was scared. Thats right.. A husband i just as great.. If not better, than a parent when you have nightmares. I know very well.
Pete asked me if I had wathced anything scary lately. NO!! What the crap.
This & That
4 years ago
1 comment:
I used to love scary movies, and now I hate them. Whenever I watch them, I can't walk around in the dark for days after. I always thought I would become less of a scaredy cat when I got older, not a bigger one!
Post a Comment