
I almost forgot to post this. A few weeks back we went to stoneys. Tara, me, and Nicole got there. Pete and Dustin went to a UNLV basketball game and then met up with us (Some of Petes firends showed up later to bowl). Ashley, Amber and Rylee (and her friend) all came later. I got to learn some new dances and have fun with my girls! Pete even got out on the floor for a dance> Which was AWESOME!! Pete NEVER dances with me. Not out in public, not at home, not ever .. )although, I do remember just me and him going dancing once when we were dating) and then to add that its COUNTRY dancing!! Im glad he was trooper but not sure Ill see that day again, atleast not for a long time. So I HAD to document it somewere. Too bad I didnt have my camera! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment