Jan 25, 2011

Potty!


I despise potty training.. I REALLY do. My boys were both head ache to potty train!! I think a good part of the reason was because they were at daycare so it was harder. Never that constant checking or asking. Either way, it took them both about 9 months till they were completely potty trained, and about 3 yrs old. So I didnt plan on starting Kadence by any means before she turned two! BUT, I have heard girls catch on sooner and you can start them sooner. So I decided to pull down the potty and just have it there for her to get familiar with. No can do. That girl wanted to be on it. So I put her on it. She wanted toilet paper after toilet paper to wipe over and over again. It went a little something like this> Kade would sit down, ask for toilet paper, Wipe herself. Stand up and wobble over and drop it into the garbage. Wobble back to toilet. Sit down and want to do it again. Pete thought she might rub herslef raw :) HAHA. No, shes very softly wiping but now she wants to flush. Either way she has gone 2 times. Onece the first night and once last night. Thats good for me! I havent asked daycare to start yet because Im going to see how the rest of the week goes. Enjoy the pictures.


" GIVE ME MORE TOILET PAPER" HAHAH!!

No comments: