Jan 19, 2011

Jais missing teeth!



Again.. pictures from my phone really!



Jaiden had had a loose tooth since before he turned 6 (Dec.14th) I kept trying to get him to wiggle that dang thing but he was excited to have it loos but not so much the actual pulling it out. For a while I kept catching him chewing on his shirts and it drove me crazy. The other night is was pretty loose. My friend Ashley was over and her mom is a school nurse. She told me she has kids wrap paper towls around it and just tug slowly. The next morning I tried to get Jai to do this and he did and loosened it up a ton but it hurt. So he stopped. It was really loose. Later that day he was eating skittles and it fell out :) You should have heard me. I was SOO excited. Probably more than him. That day was a long fun filled day and he fell asleep on the couch before even making it to bed. I remembered the tooth but thought half the fun was the kid putting the tooth under the pillow. So I didnt do anything. He woke up the next morning and came in the room crying that the tooth fairy took his tooth but didnt leave money. I explained we still have the tooth and HE has to be the one who leaves it. He was happy then. He was really excited to go show his Kindergarden teacher and friends at school. The night I made sure we put it under the pillow (and get pictures :) ). The tooth fairy left $2 and he was soo happy. The next one wont be long behind, pretty wiggly. Im anxious to see what he looks like with big teeth. Jaidens teeth are itty bitty. I know all kids are but really his ARE!! :)

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Okay, I don't feel so anal now. We made Benjamin put his in a bag too and he forgot to put it under his bed too. I'm glad it's finally out for Jaiden.

Miss you guys!