May 28, 2010

Our House

Ok.. Im posting pictures for family that doesnt live here to see. Dont be too harsh =) We just moved in a week and a half ago and I know theres still lots to do and furnish.. but you get a feel for the place. We are loving this space!




Our neighborhood> No one across the street.

View from front door





Downstairs bath, also bathroom for 5th and only downstairs bedroom

Right now this is our spare/ need to unpack room =) Its stuff we dont use on a daily basis that I obviously need to find spots for.



"Petes" loft. I say this because its the only room hes wanted any say so in. Plus > note the creepo picture with the scull on the wall =) He bought it like 2 years ago and I refused to hang it in my family room or bedroom so I told him one day when we have a loft itll go there. Were getting a red sectional couch delivered tuesday.. and of course it wouldnt be complete without the boys soccer plaques and trophies on the wall (Again.. were still moving in, and I now work full time)

Kids Bathroom




Notice all the rest of the rooms were ALREADY painted either this bold or for now it works with the stuff I already had.


I havent done ANYTHING with Kadence room that I have planned and some bought for but her room was already going to be pink and brown before I even saw this room!! How sweet is that.
Our room has absolutely no furniture except to bed. We had 2 about a year ago.. One turned into Kadence when she was born and the other is super super heavy and would not have made it up stairs. Well get a bedroom set eventuelly. For now our closet is big enough to hold it so its not laying all around.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Tara it looks wonderful!! all that space! i'm SO jealous!! our apartment is about the size of your garage :)

Amy said...

How fun! I LOVE it :) Does it feel real yet?

Chelsea said...

It's so great Tara. You guys deserve it. I'm glad it finally worked out!!!