
(Ok so my computers being ridiculous and wont upload.. so this is all the pictures for now =( )A few weekends ago we headed out to Lake Mead. Of course Pete had to work so he was bummed he missed out and we missed him to. The kids had lots of fun playing with there cousins though. The boys love their older cousins and Kadence loves playing with Matix in the dirt. Out on the boat the water was still pretty cold but Rylan went out on the tube and had a blast. He was soo adorable and wanted to go alone and not have anyone ride along. I tried and tried to get Jaiden to go either by himself or with me or a cousin. He was not having it. He told me he wanted to wait for dad, I asked him why. He told me dad has strong arms and can hold me tight if I start to fall off =) Cute! So hopefully next time he'll get on out there. I cant have whimpy kids! Lol. But seriously. Soo then I took a turn but told them to go fast enough to have fun but dont flip me>> it was COLD, My dangling legs felt like ice when I got out. We had alot of fun and cant wait to go back out with daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment