Congrats Tara! I'm so excited for you guys, I can't wait to see it. Good luck with the move!
wow! that's so exciting!!
oops! i'm signed in as my husband... it's marilene ross
So where is the house at??? Super excited for you all! Hopefully you have lots of help for your move! Best of wishes!
Its in Mountains Edge. Blue Diamond/El Capitan Area. Thanks Everyone!!
So exciting Tara! Can't wait to see it!!
YAY!! i'm so excited for you guys!! can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats Tara! I'm so excited for you guys, I can't wait to see it. Good luck with the move!
wow! that's so exciting!!
oops! i'm signed in as my husband... it's marilene ross
So where is the house at??? Super excited for you all! Hopefully you have lots of help for your move! Best of wishes!
Its in Mountains Edge. Blue Diamond/El Capitan Area. Thanks Everyone!!
So exciting Tara! Can't wait to see it!!
YAY!! i'm so excited for you guys!! can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment