Soo a few days ago Petes mom and out family went to the Meadows Mall. Inside they have a play area for the kids to run aorund... which I think is awesome.. just like town square. Anyways, Pete and his mom walked off to look around and stood out watching my kids play. There was this one little boy right in front of me who I watched spit on 2 kids (eewww!! - I was hoping it was his siblings) So I kept watching him> he looked like a little punk, and he better not spit on my kids. Soo then he of course starts playing with Jaiden. At first hes rough and I assume Jaidens going to get mad >> But thats how boys play, especially Jaiden. So for a while Jaiden plays with him and I call Jaiden over. I told him if your having fun playing rough thats fine BUT if you dont want to anymore or he gets too rough then say something or come to me. Anyways this goes on them just being fine for a while. This boys mom has to step in a few times to stop him with other kids (she did less than I thought she should have and a little too much texting) but eventually this kids grabs Jaidens arms and starts swinging him around and twisting his arms, about to hurt him, I was about to step in just as Jaiden throws up his arms (like fold across his face, and shoves the boy off him. THATS RIGHT. I know some of you moms might not think thats something to be proud of. But im was!! Im glad that Jaiden stood up for himself and then walked away before getting into it more. The boys mom looked at me and I thought !?!? Really?!?! your kid has been a problem for like 30 min, you should be surprised someone else didnt do somehting sooner. Pete came back and I told him, he was almost upset with Jaiden untill I told him all about this boy>> and then one second later he was picking on some little girl. Good for you Jaiden for sticking up for yourself, but trying to play with the punk kid noone else wanted to play with =)
1 comment:
Good for him! I don't normally advocate hitting but there has been a few times when I am all for it.
Post a Comment